- Since MitreWhiz processes parts one at a time, the source of those base parts can be from anywhere: eCabinet Systems, Control Nesting, PANELMETRIX, ArtCAM, Mastercam, etc...
- Vertical "folds" can be referenced from the Left, Center and/or Right by a given distance.
- Horizontal "folds" can be referenced from the Top, Middle and/or Bottom by a given distance.
- If the overall height or width changes, the affected "folds" will maintain their relative positions.
- "Patterns" or combinations of "folds" can be saved for easy retrieval and reuse.
- Quick pattern mirroring for left/right or top/bottom variations.
- When dealing with material that has not been previously machined, the rough material can also be sized by MitreWhiz during the process.
Includes the first year of maintenance with the following benefits...
- Free basic email and phone based software support.
- 10% Discount on MitreWhiz Training at the CNC Automation Training Facilities and/or Online.
- 20% Discount of Advanced Online Support. (Does not replace training.)
- Interim updates and new major releases during the maintenance period.
*Above services are only applicable to the MitreWhiz product.